Login |  Register

[ 1 post ] 

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:10 am

Ball Picker
Ball Picker

Dear tennis friends world wide,
My friends worldwide call me Zyggy. As a young man I was playing for several clubs in Germany in the nationwide organized regional Team championships. Players like the later No. 1 in the world like Thomas Muster and ex Top players like Elliot Teltscher and many others were and still performing there
Later I went back to University to study sport medicine, sport (tennis) and food and health. The sport studies in Germany leaded to the high level degree in tennis training in Germany. With the knowledge of Food and Health and the sport medicine I had all I needed to help young talents worldwide doing there first steps in tennis. Partly at that time I was doing a job for the ITF London connected with the sport industry.
I lived long time in Africa in connection to that job.
In the last 8 years I lived in China. Once called by the Olympic Committee I decided to stay and work as a trainer.
My aim is to find young tennis talents. Since life is not so easy anymore to live in China, I was looking for a new challenge. 2 years ago on a trip to the Australian open I spend a few days in KL and last year I came back to see the men tournament. Both times I was surprised and happy about the style of life I found in Malaysia. Even as I was travelling a lot I have not been to many places which were so clean and nice as your city. The people are open and free and my thoughts were still there. And I think it’s time to go there, and try to find some talents. I am retired from work and making money and taking some ones place is not my goal. I just want to be in a nice environment and give my knowledge and experience to people who hopefully enjoy my work. Also I love to organize things concerning sports.
To find out more about me, please have a look at the website—www.klprotennis.com. I would be happy to hear from you, even in the form of questions.

Top Top
 [ 1 post ]