Login |  Register

[ 7 posts ] 

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Ball Picker
Ball Picker

Hi everyone.

I'm about to buy a new racquet and was wondering where's the best place to get your racquet strung in and around KL city centre. I see they have machines at the Stadium stores in KLCC and Pavillion; would you recommend taking your racquet there?

I'm looking at one of the Prince EXO3 racquets (probably black 100), and is has unusual holes compared to most racquets, which is why I want to take it to an experienced or well known place for stringing.

Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!

Top Top

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 pm

State Champ
State Champ

bkpr wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'm about to buy a new racquet and was wondering where's the best place to get your racquet strung in and around KL city centre. I see they have machines at the Stadium stores in KLCC and Pavillion; would you recommend taking your racquet there?

I'm looking at one of the Prince EXO3 racquets (probably black 100), and is has unusual holes compared to most racquets, which is why I want to take it to an experienced or well known place for stringing.

Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!

go to topper sports in ampang park for your tennis needs. great price and quite experienced stringer as well.

or you can drop by sportprises in bangsar as well.

avoid klcc and pavillion like a plague, overpriced and inexperienced stringer (if they even string in the first place)

Top Top

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Ball Picker
Ball Picker

Great! Ampang Park is only a few minutes walk away from me — I didn't know there was a sports store there :S

The racquets did look overpriced at Stadium in KLCC when I was looking. I ended up ordering from tennis-warehouse.com in the US. Hopefully the package won't get held up in customs.

Thanks for the info :)

Top Top

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 am

State Champ
State Champ

bkpr wrote:
Great! Ampang Park is only a few minutes walk away from me — I didn't know there was a sports store there :S

The racquets did look overpriced at Stadium in KLCC when I was looking. I ended up ordering from tennis-warehouse.com in the US. Hopefully the package won't get held up in customs.

Thanks for the info :)

as u come from the main entrance, look for the escalator up. turn right. the prices of their rackets is quite good as well..

Top Top

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:17 am

Ball Picker
Ball Picker

Great, thanks!

Top Top

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Ball Picker
Ball Picker

Toppers Sports. Wow. An incredible little place. More tennis gear than free space.

Thanks for the tip!

Top Top

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 am

State Champ
State Champ

bkpr wrote:
Toppers Sports. Wow. An incredible little place. More tennis gear than free space.

Thanks for the tip!

np. did u manage to get anything there? u did refrain yourself didn't u?

Top Top
 [ 7 posts ]